AJ over at one of my favorite art journaling blogs, recently chose me and Creativity in Motion to play in a game of blog tag with a series of creative and fun questions to answer! Thank you AJ!
Here are the rules I’ve received to play:
- You must post the rules
- Answer 11 questions the tagger posted for you
- Create 11 questions to ask the people you tag
- Tag 11 people
- Let them know you’ve tagged them
- Which artist (dead or alive) would you most like to have a 1 to 1 with? David Lynch.
- How do you silence your inner critic? I remind myself to just do the best job that I am able to do. I remember my parents told me the same thing when I was younger, so this is probably where this comes from!
- If you could only use three colours which would you choose? Right now: Black, blue, orange.
- If you could own any one piece of art in the world (money no object) what would it be? Jackson Pollock’s One: Number 31, 1950. I stood in front of this painting breathless for what seemed like hours.
- What is your most treasured inanimate possession? My iPhone.
- Given the choice of fruit or chocolate which would you pick? Definitely chocolate.
- Where in the world would you most like to visit? Tokyo, Japan.
- Is your art room tidy or messy? On the tidy side.
- What gets you up in the morning? Ideas.
- What makes you laugh out loud? KK.
- If you could time travel which period or event in history would you like to experience? 1977 music scene in NYC and the UK.
I’m tagging these art therapist blogs that I follow for inspiring creative reflections and ideas:
- Inner Expressions | innerexpressionsarttherapy.blogspot.com
- Drawing Self Out | www.arttherapist.ca/blog
- Altered Art Therapist | jennavarro.wordpress.com
- Art Journaling as a Creative Process artjournaling.blogspot.com
- Hannah Klaus Hunter | http://hannahklaushunterarts.com/blog
- Erin Kenepp | erinkenepp.blogspot.com
- Art Therapy Spot | www.arttherapyspot.com
- Katarina Thorsen | katthorsen.wordpress.com
- Lani Puppetmaker | lanipuppetmaker.blogspot.com
- Kelly Darke | kellydarke.blogspot.com
- Janet McLeod | seeing-janet.blogspot.com
And here are my “Creativity in Motion-esque” questions for each of my “tagees”:
- What is your most favorite art material or media to use in your personal art-making?
- Favorite source for creative inspiration?
- Any tips for making the time to focus on your creative practice?
- What artsy project are you working on right now?
- Is there a particular art material, technique, or process you would like to learn more about or spend more time with?
- Biggest creative challenge you’ve experienced?
- What does creativity mean to you?
- Favorite art related book you’ve read or would like to read?
- Do you prefer to create alone or with others?
- What role has social media and networking played in your creative practice?
- Finish this sentence: “To create is to _____________________.’
I’ll use the same disclaimer AJ gave me for those I have tagged: There is no obligation to play along, so please don’t feel pressured because I tagged you! I just love your blogs so I wanted other to see them too! 🙂