I was happy to learn that Bebe Butler nominated Creativity in Motion for a Beautiful Blogger Award. Bebe’s an active follower of CiM posts, art journaler, mixed media artist, storyteller, and more! I appreciate Bebe’s support, as well as thoughtfulness for including my blog on her nominee list as an inspiration. Thank you!
To accept the award, it’s my turn to pay the recognition forward & nominate 15 bloggers I love, along with sharing 7 things about myself. I think this is a playful way to show my gratitude and acknowledgement to those who have inspired me in the blogosphere!
I’m nominating a list of blogs & artists that I admire for their art journaling, mixed media ideas, and overall positive vibes for creative, art-making goodness. Check these blogs out….
- AJ’s Art Journaling | ajsartjournal.wordpress.com
- Altered Art Therapist | jennavarro.wordpress.com
- Art Journaling NZ | artjournalingnz.blogspot.com
- Artsyville | artsyville.blogspot.com
- Creative Nachos | www.creativenachos.com
- Dirty Footprints Studi0 | DirtyFootprints-Studio.com
- Stitch Therapy | miss-stitch-therapy.blogspot.co.uk
- Jolie Buchanan | joliebuchananstudios.posterous.com
- Hannah Klaus Hunter | http://hannahklaushunterarts.com/blog
- Jamie Ridler Studios | jamieridlerstudios.ca
- Janet McLeod | positivearttherapy.wordpress.com
- Katarina Thorsen | katthorsen.wordpress.com
- Lani Gerity | lanipuppetmaker.blogspot.com
- Sara Roizen | arttherapyspot.com
- Susanna Suchak | susannais.wordpress.com
…and… 7 Random Creative-esque Things About Me:
- I’m addicted to using distressed ink
- I have a growing sock monkey posse living in my creative work space
- I collect Mexican folk art: calaveras, ofrendas, loteria cards, papier-mache diablos
- I enjoy making altered books from children’s board books
- My favorite media for my own art making is collage
- I usually carry a black sharpie marker & gluestick somewhere in my bag
- I find handsewing paper and cardboard relaxing
Thanks again Bebe!