Art Therapy Scavenger Hunt Art Challenge!
Co-hosted by The Art Therapy Alliance, New Mexico Art Therapy Association, and Southwestern College
Check out the scavenger hunt list below and use found objects and art to create a 2-D or 3-D character that represents art therapy to you, an art therapist you’ve been inspired by, or a representation of the future of art therapy.
Write about your process describing who/what this character is and what it represents in poetic, free association, or literary form.
All scavenger hunt items must be incorporated in your art in some way:
- Paint Palette
- Glue Stick
- Paint Brush
- Recycling Material
- Nature Material
- A symbol representing hope
- A symbol representing healing
- A symbol representing something art therapy needs
- A symbol representing something permanent
- A symbol representing something vulnerable
Deadline to submit your scavenger hunt art: October 15, 2013…
View original post 82 more words