I’ve put together a round up of recent links and posts that highlight the role of creativity in managing challenging times, finding hope, and empowering resilience. I hope you find them as inspiring and helpful as I have. As I was reading these posts over the last couple of months, they have been comforting messages about the importance of creative expression to make sense of new shifts, uncertain moments, and distressing times. They have also been amazing reminders of the power art and creative expression hold to connect us to our voice and each other.
On this day, I am grateful for all of this.
- Resilience and the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election-Using Creativity to Move Forward
- How To Create Art And Make Cool Stuff In A Time Of Trouble
- Creativity is Often a Means of Understanding the World
- A Message for Artists — and for the Artist in Everyone
- 4 Ways to Use Creativity in Crazy Times
- The Holy Dwells in Dark Places: Using Creativity to Connect with Hope