As many of my creative friends & followers know, in 2008 I started an annual end-of-the-year creative practice where I would create an altered book or art journal identifying intentions I wanted to focus on, invite in, and give to others during the new year ahead.
Last year, I launched an updated ebook and virtual workshop & group opportunity to inspire and discover the hopes and aspirations of intention through this creative practice. It was fun and inspiring to gather together in this special way to artfully work on this process together. It is hard to believe another year and another book has transformed. It is that time of year I begin to do a final look at my year through the lens of my intentions.
Shortly, though it will be time for this artful process to begin anew – Preparing, intending, creating, and transforming a fresh book, a new space and art for a new year ahead. Year 15 of this awesome creative practice.
For 2023, I am excited to offer the workshop again!
I hope you will join in if it interests you:
- 1 copy of my Prepare, Intent, Create, & Transform eBook. 10 full-color pages describing how to engage in this creative practice.
- 3 live virtual eWorkshops focused on developing, making, and reflecting on your 2023 altered book & intentions. January 8, 15, & 22, 2023 7-9 pm EST
- 4 additional quarterly, live virtual eWorkshops throughout the year to check in about our 2023 intentions & make art together for further exploration & insight. March 5, June 4, September 3, & December 3, 2023 7-9 pm EST
- Recorded slide presentations of the eWorkshop content in case you cannot attend one of the events or want to save the information for your future reference.
- Access to the eWorkshop’s private 2023 FB group to stay connected to Prepare, Intent, Create, & Transform participants and creative motivation all year long!
or Scan the QR Code below:
Those who purchased my 2022 eBook or attended 2022 eWorkshops, are eligible for a $25 discount off this year’s package. Look for more information about this in the 2022 FB group and in email communication to past participants.
Please note: eBook purchases are automatically sent to the email used to make your purchase. Please check your junk/spam folder if you do not receive your eBook once your purchase has been fully completed. All sales final. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Wishing you an artful 2023!!