It’s Day 345 of 2013, which means there’s only 20 days remaining in the 365 project I started on January 1… Wow! To kick off this bittersweet countdown, I’m sharing the 20 things I’ve learned, discovered, and re-visited so far from participating in this project and my revo’lution intentions this year:
1. I’m always amazed and astonished by the containment of small holding spaces in art making.
2. Remember to slow down.
3. Appreciate each day.
4. Trust the process.
5. My favorite 365 making time: Mid-morning, before noon
6. I really do have 20-30 minutes everyday to create.
7. Keep it simple.
8. Most used revo’lution making tools: gluestick & hole puncher
9. Take time to honor the moment.
10. One day at a time.
11. All the pieces are part of the greater whole.
12. Stay in the light.
13. Most Seen Intention throughout the Project: Trust
14. This project helped me strengthen and deepen my connection to others and service.
15. Favorite place for revo’lution making: Home in my creative place
16. Biggest regret: Not being able to regularly work on my 365 art first thing in the morning. (would be a great way to start the day!)
17. Most inspiring moment: When I reached my first 100 days.
18. Favorite material used: Collage, distressed ink & stain
19. Intentions that have taught me the most: Service & Honor
20. Intentions that have challenged me the most: Stillness & Trust
In many ways embarking on this final 20 day journey is just the beginning as I start to craft my new revo’lution and intentions for 2014…. 🙂
I’ve also enjoyed reading the comments and responses to my 365 revo’lution collage sheet giveaway– Thank you to everyone who has contributed so far! A reminder that there’s still three more Fridays left to share your intention(s) and enter!
Past Posts: my 365 revo’lution project